Living Life to the Fullest!

"Vacation is that time when you wish you had something to do while doing nothing." -Frank Tyger

Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Woman of My Type

Kung may kaisa-isang babaeng pinakahinangaan ko bukod sa aking dakilang ina, SHE is the one. She got my attention the moment she had her stardom. But what amazed me most is her entire-being, the being of herself.

When I asked a friend, "What do you think is the general aspect that most men look for in a woman?" He said, "The first one is her very own principle. It's very important for a woman to have her own stance in life. The second one is, a woman who cares. Someone who cares for her spouse, for her children, for her family..." And what struck me most is the last thing he said, "...and of course, beauty is a bonus."


It's my honor. It's an honor.

She is Angeline Quinto.

No comments:

Post a Comment